HOW TO ORGANIZE A LIGHT LUGGAGE?
If you are thinking of traveling outside of the city to enjoy a change of environment with your family, you should keep in mind what items you will need. Here we give you some tips to carry everything you need, without your luggage weighing more.
Choose the right suitcase
- Whether it’s a backpacking style backpack or a carry-on suitcase, you should first think of feeling comfortable.
- Do not look for the cheapest, if not what suits your travel needs: long journeys, adventure, countryside, city, beach, etc.
- Prefer the type of suitcase that can be expanded, in case you decide to make a purchase during your trip.
- Do not choose something that you cannot load later.
Clothing is not always a problem
- Find out the weather forecast of the place you will go to.
- Choose clothing that can be combined with each other. For a short trip, like four days, travel with two parts below and four parts above. And for a long trip, she wears clothes for seven days: three parts below and seven parts above. Then you will have to wash them.
- If you travel to a hot place it is easier to put more clothes, as it is lighter and smaller.
- If you travel to a cold place, think about that you will wear a coat and inside you can repeat the blouses, shirts, bags, etc.
- If you camp, take several changes of socks and a change of shoes. It depends on the time, but it is better to be prepared.
Think of your feet
- Take the most comfortable you have and with which you can walk quietly.
- Do not bring new shoes to a trip. Save yourself the pains and blisters of a hard shoe.
- Prefer to take small bottles of shampoo, rinse, cream, etc. Not only will they occupy less space, they will also weigh less in the suitcase.
- Take a microfiber towel. It occupies less space and dries quickly.
- Add a small bottle with liquid detergent, so you can take advantage to wash your clothes if necessary.
Trip with children
- Anticipate climate changes. Always include a coat or strong jacket in case it starts to get cold.
- It takes a couple of changes more. Children often get dirty easily.
- Have your child choose one or two toys for the trip. Make sure they are not too big to fit in your suitcase.