Suitcase Or Trolley? 4 Tips For A Perfect Travel Kit
Starting , whether it’s a business trip or a holiday, is always an adventure . But that can turn into a nightmare if we are not prepared to manage it better. To travel in peace it is important to have everything under control : and to do so, you have to choose your luggage carefully .
Choosing which suitcase to buy is not always easy: although many tend to think that one suitcase is worth the other.
Nothing could be more wrong. The choice of a baggage, whether it be a suitcase, a trolley, a duffle bag or a backpack, rigid or soft , is essential to make life easier when we travel. Here are 4 tips to choose the perfect suitcase for your needs and travel with one less worry!
Choose the suitcase based on the type of trip.
Choosing the right suitcase depends a lot on what type of traveler you are : if you travel mainly by plane, you will have to favor a certain type of baggage compared to that for traveling, instead, by car.
– By plane: it is advisable to choose a suitcase or a trolley with wheels , which is convenient to transport while traveling at the airport. If you need to take your luggage, choose a rigid suitcase, which will cushion the shots (often the suitcases are not treated very well). If you have hand luggage fairies attention to the size , because your luggage will have to go in the overhead! On the market there are suitcases and briefcases suitably sized for air travel; alternatively you can choose a soft duffle bag or a backpacknot too big, which you can easily slip into the luggage compartments. But beware: do not fill them too much!
– By train and by car: suitcases and semi-rigid or soft trolleys are perfect , adapting to any type of space. If you travel by car and you have to walk a short walk, shoulder bags and handles will not be a problem! You can also opt for large backpacks and duffel bags , which being soft will save you space and will not be a problem during your travels.
– Business trips and weekends: the perfect luggage for this kind of short trips is definitely the briefcase: rigid or soft , it is always better to choose it with two compartments, one for clothes , the other for shoes, accessories and bathroom necessaire . The trolley and the briefcase are super-elegant if you take a business trip; if you are on a leisure trip you can opt for a travel bag or a semi-rigid duffle bag : comfortable, sporty and stylish!
Buy a mixed travel kit .
Which suitcase to buy then? The ideal would be to have a set of mixed suitcases . The ideal travel kit consists of:
– a large rigid suitcase
– a medium or small soft suitcase
– a suitcase or a briefcase trolley
– a large or medium bag
– a medium or small backpack
– a travel bag
For women: the travel beauty case , where you can store everything you need for your bath and make-up!
Buy cheap suitcases
Save money you can! There is no need to spend a capital to make up your perfect travel kit. To save money on the purchase of suitcases and trolley it is sufficient to use two small measures:
– Be foresight: buy your suitcases during the sales period , which generally start in January, and avoid the summer period, in which the prices of suitcases, given the strong demand, skyrocket!
– Be smart: buy online . The network offers a wide range of products of all kinds, and often there are bags and suitcases at discounted prices compared to those used in the store!